Adriana Lima YouTube Sexy VideosLos videos más sexy de Adriana Lima que puedes ver en YouTube.
Adriana Lima (Brazilian Portuguese: [adɾiˈãnɐ ˈlimɐ]; born June 12, 1981) is a Brazilian model and actress, best known as a Victoria's Secret Angel from 1999 to 2018. She was the longest-running model and named "the most valuable Victoria's Secret Angel" in 2017. She is also known as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics since 2003, and for her Super Bowl and Kia Motors commercials. At age 15, Lima won Ford's "Supermodel of Brazil" competition, and took second place the following year in the Ford "Supermodel of the World" competition before signing with Elite Model Management in New York City.
Lima is currently ranked by models.com as one of the "New Supers". Since 2014, Lima has been the world's second highest-paid model. In 2012, she came in 4th place on the Forbes top-earning models list, estimated to have earned $7.3 million in one year. In 2013, she came in 3rd place and in 2014 she came in 2nd place with earnings of $8 million. In 2015, she came in 2nd place with earnings of $9 million. In 2016, she kept the second place with earnings of US$10.5 million.
Lima has served as brand ambassador for the clothing brand Desigual based in Barcelona, Spain, for the Beachwear collection of Italian brand Calzedonia, and for the ready-to-wear collection of Italian brand Sportmax. She is currently an ambassador for IWC, Puma, Maybelline, and Chopard.
Lima was born on 12 June 1981 in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. Many sources stated that "Francesca" is her middle name, but Lima herself denied this in an interview to W Radio Colombia in 2010, and confirmed that her name is only Adriana Lima. Her parents are Nelson Torres, a carpenter, and Maria das Graças Lima, a social worker. Her father left the family when she was six months old, and Lima was raised only by her mother. Lima was raised in the Castelo Branco neighbourhood of Salvador. She has stated that prior to starting modelling, she had wanted to pursue a career as a paediatrician.
Lima never thought about being a model, although she had won many beauty pageants in elementary school. However, a friend at school who wanted to enter a modeling contest and did not want to enter alone, so Lima entered with her. Both sent in pictures, and the contest sponsor soon asked Lima to come out for the competition. Soon after, at age 15, she entered and finished in first place in Ford's "Supermodel of Brazil" model search. She subsequently entered the 1996 Ford Models Supermodel of the World contest and finished in second place. Three years later, Lima moved to New York City and signed with Elite Model Management.
Her first magazine cover was Marie Claire Brazil in September 1998. Her first Vogue covers were the Italian Vogue Gioiello in September 2000, on their 20th Anniversary issue, and Vogue Brasil the next month.
As a runway model, she has walked the catwalk for designers such as Rosa Cha, Blue man, Fashion's Night Out, Caio Gobbi, Fause Haten, M. Officer, Luca Luca, Liverpool Fashion, Dosso Dossi, Carmen Steffens, Cía Maritima, Agua de Coco, Lino Villaventura, Forum, Vassarette, Zoomp, Joan Vass, Cori, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Giles Deacon, Carmen Marc Valvo, Emanuel Ungaro, Baby Phat, Giorgio Armani, Balmain, Bottega Veneta, Sportmax, Vera Wang, Valentino, Miu Miu, Givenchy, Versace, Cividini, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs, Christian Dior, Paco Rabanne, Victoria's Secret, Sean John, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Desigual, Cynthia Rowley, Sully Bonnelly, Anna Sui, Guy Laroche, John Galliano, Alexander McQueen, Yigal Azrouël, Ralph Lauren, Christian Lacroix, Escada, Nanette Lepore, Richard Tyler, Triton, and Betsey Johnson.
Lima continued to build upon her portfolio, doing more print work for Maybelline, for whom she has worked as a spokesmodel since 2003 to 2009; Also in the same year, she appeared in the company's first calendar and did an ad campaign for Swatch. Lima has also worked for notable fashion brands bebe, Armani, Versace, De Beers, Elie Saab, Colcci, Schiaparelli, Prada, Intimissimi, GUESS?, LOEWE, H&M, Bulgari, Miu Miu, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Givenchy, Keds, Mossimo, Jason Wu, Balmain, Blumarine, Marc Jacobs, Maybelline, BCBG, and Louis Vuitton.
She also appeared on the covers and in the editorials of other fashion magazines such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, Grazia, Cosmopolitan, Interview, GQ, W, Arena, V, Esquire, Garage, and French Revue des Modes.
Her April 2006 GQ cover was the highest-selling issue of that magazine for the year. It was also one of the all-time best selling issues of the publication. The magazine named her "The World's Most Voluptuous Virgin".
In 2008, she again fronted the cover of GQ, this time attracting a record number of visits to the publication's website. She also appeared in the 2005 Pirelli Calendar and became the face of Italy's cell phone carrier, Telecom Italia Mobile, a move that earned her the nickname, "the Catherine Zeta-Jones of Italy."
In February 2008, Lima was featured on the cover of Esquire, re-creating the classic 1966 Angie Dickinson cover on Esquire's 75th anniversary. She appeared only in shoes, diamonds and gloves for the November 2007 issue of Vanity Fair celebrating 20 years of supermodels with her fellow Victoria's Secret Angels. In February 2008, she was chosen to be the face of Mexico's Liverpool department store chain and launched the partnership with a press conference, runway show, and a summer campaign.
Lima returned to the high fashion runway in 2009, walking for Givenchy. In the same year, after visiting Turkey, she signed a contract with Doritos to appear in print campaigns and television commercials which began airing in Turkey that April. She was also one of the faces of Givenchy for the Fall/Winter 2009 season.
In 2011, Lima signed a deal as a spokeswoman for Megacity by Votsu, a Brazilian social gaming company, to appear in their commercials. Lima has worked with the most established photographers in fashion such as Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller, Bruce Weber, J.R. Duran, Paolo Roversi, Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matidin, Vincent Peters, Mario Sorrenti, Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Steven Meisel, David Sims, and Mario Testino.
In early 2012, Turkish clothing company Mavi Jeans, contracted with Lima to be the face and spokesmodel for the brand. In the first quarter of 2012, her advertisement campaign increased sales by 50%. It also provided a 20% increase in stores and online traffic. Furthermore, her television commercial, which was watched by 28 million people, became a trending topic at Twitter and the number of people on Mavi's Facebook page increased by 20%. Store officials at Mavi say the clothing Lima wore in the ad campaigns was met with so much demand that they ran out of stock. Due to her success rate with the company, the European and Russian branch of Mavi decided to make her the global face of the brand.
Lima was photographed by artist Richard Phillips on the famed Copacabana sidewalk in Brazil for Visionaire no. 62 which was released in mid-2012.
In an interview, Phillips talks about Lima: "She's so powerful, really an entity, in a way." Then added "You meet her and there's a generosity of spirit and very friendly and easy manner, and then all of sudden, the lights go on, and you realize you're working with this absolutely extraordinary person who's capable of creating these powerful images."
For the second time, she was featured in the Pirelli calendar by setting a record of being the first pregnant woman to be ever featured in the calendar for the 2013 edition.
In July 2013, Spanish fashion brand Desigual announced that Lima would be the face of the brand during Barcelona Fashion Week Spring-Summer '14, following Bar Refaeli in the same role in January 2013. In April 2014, Lima was chosen as the first brand ambassador of Desigual for the brand's 30th anniversary. She has been named the "ambassador of la vida es Chula", Desigual's "life is cool" motto. Desigual marketing director, Borja Castresana, stated that Adriana "reflects our values and represents Desigual women who are confident, optimistic and full of life." The campaign was launched on 20 April 2014, with television commercials in Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Belgium.
In 2013, she ranked as the third highest paid supermodel according to Forbes, with earnings of $6 million. In 2014, she ranked as the world's second highest paid supermodel with earnings of $8 million.
In June 2014, she returned to her role as a Maybelline New York spokesmodel. She had been the face of the brand between 2003 and 2009. Lima was also chosen as the new face of Jason Wu Fall/Winter 2014 campaign. Jason Wu stated about Lima, "She's sexy, and there's this feline-esque prowess that felt appropriate for the clothes. And she's got those eyes! She's like our own Bianca Jagger. Adriana is a new take on the supermodel - she's from a different era. At the end of the day, these ads are about the women and the sexiness, and I continue to choose women who inspire me."
In 2015, she became the face of Vogue Eyewear and of Marc Jacobs' fragrance Decadence. In the same year, she was ranked as the world's second highest paid supermodel with earnings of $9 million.
In April 2016, Lima became the face of Italian lingerie brand Calzedonia's Swimwear collection. In July 2016, Lima was chosen by NBC alongside fellow Brazilian model Alessandra Ambrosio as the channel's food and culture correspondents for the 2016 Summer Olympics. The NBC feature also showed the duo practicing in the Brazilian martial art Capoeira in the build up to the Olympic games.
In 2019, Lima was the face of Miu Miu cruise campaign, of Chopard Spring/Summer campaign. She was also the face of the Maybelline x Puma collaboration, of the Schutz resort 2019 campaign, and starred in the Palms Casino Resort commercial with others including Cardi B and Rita Ora.
Lima is probably best known for her work with Victoria's Secret. She walked her first Victoria's Secret runway in 1999, at age 17 and since being contracted as an Angel in 2000, she has appeared on subsequent shows ever since, opening the show in 2003, 2007, 2008, and 2010. In 2012, she opened the show for the 5th time less than two months after giving birth to her second child.
In 2004, she was one of the five Angels promoting Victoria's Secret nationwide in the so-called "Angels Across America" Tour, alongside Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bündchen and Alessandra Ambrosio. She missed the 2009 show due to her pregnancy. Lima has appeared on several television ads for the brand, including the praised and criticized "Angel in Venice" commercial of 2003 with Bob Dylan.
2008 continued with Lima hosting the What Is Sexy? program for the E! Entertainment Network and a July tour for the BioFit Uplift Bra launch. She was also featured in November's Miracle Bra relaunch. Topping the year off, Lima wore the "Fantasy Bra" for the 2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The bra, created by American jewelry designer Martin Katz, was set with 3,575 black diamonds, 117 certified 1 carat (200 mg) white round diamonds, 34 rubies, and two black diamond drops totaling 100 carats (20 g). Valued at over $5 million, the bra carried more than 1,500 carats (300 g).
In 2010, she again wore the Fantasy Bra, called the Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fantasy Bra. The bra which weighs in at 142 carats with 60 carats of white diamonds and 82 carats of topazes and sapphires is worth 2 million dollars. She wore the fantasy bra again in 2014, along with Alessandra Ambrosio, with each bra valuing $2,000,000.
In July 2016, Victoria's Secret launched its own sports bra line, Victoria Sport, and Lima starred on the commercial alongside models Elsa Hosk, Romee Strijd, Jasmine Tookes and Josephine Skriver.
In January 2017, Lima was named "the most valuable Victoria's Secret Angel" according to analytics company D'Marie, which conducted research that factored in social media likes, followers, sales conversions and engagement to come up with the results. "We've developed an algorithm that compiles over 24 specific metrics from each social media platform that determines an individual's ranking amongst others' in any variety of categories," D'Marie explained.
In November 2018, Lima walked in her final Victoria's Secret Fashion Show after participating in 18 catwalks for the brand.
Acting and hosting
Lima's made her acting debut alongside Mickey Rourke and Forest Whitaker, in The Follow (2001), a short film in BMW's series The Hire, opposite Clive Owen and directed by Wong Kar-wai. She also appeared with her fellow Angels in a guest spot playing herself in the CBS comedy series How I Met Your Mother in November 2007, in the episode "The Yips". She also played herself, along with fellow Victoria's Secret Angels, in the 2013 series The Crazy Ones alongside Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar. In 2008, Lima appeared on the American television series Ugly Betty, where she played herself and made friends with the series' title character, Betty Suarez.
Super Bowl ads
In February 2012, Lima became the only celebrity to ever star in two Super Bowl commercials in one game. She starred in Super Bowl XLVI commercials for online flower service Teleflora and Kia Motors which were watched by more than 200 million viewers. Her Kia Motors Super Bowl commercial – promoting the new Kia Optima – sent sales to their highest mark since the design debuted. Sales were up 31% from January 2012 and 138.6% from February 2012. The commercial was also voted No.3 out of the 55 commercials on USA TODAY and Facebook's Super Bowl Ad Meter. A teaser of the commercial was released in movie theaters in January before the game. It is believed to be the first time a Super Bowl commercial premiered in movie theaters.
Forbes named her Teleflora commercial as one of the best during Super Bowl XLVI, with the comment, "Teleflora ... Adriana Lima. 'Nuff said". Among the many reviews of the commercial, The Huffington Post said: "One of the basic goals of any commercial is to capture the viewer's attention, and by this measure, Teleflora.com's ad featuring supermodel Adriana Lima was most definitely successful." ESPN.com noted: "This actually makes sense when you think about it: Launch your Valentine's Day campaign in the middle of the Super Bowl. That's actually what flower company Teleflora is doing on Sunday. Even smarter? Hire supermodel Adriana Lima to star in it."
From 2001 to 2003, Lima was in a relationship with American singer Lenny Kravitz. They moved in together and got engaged. Lima was featured on the music video for Kravitz's 2002 single, "Yesterday Is Gone (My Dear Kay)".
In 2009, Lima married Serbian NBA player Marko Jarić on Valentine's Day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. In May 2009, it was reported that Lima had applied for Serbian citizenship, but it was never granted to her. Jarić and Lima have two daughters. On May 2, 2014, Lima and Jarić announced their separation after five years of marriage. The divorce was finalized in March 2016. Lima resides in Miami and previously owned an apartment in New York City.
Lima is a devout Roman Catholic who attends Mass every Sunday. In April 2006, she told GQ that she was a virgin. "Sex is for after marriage," she said. "[Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me." She also denounced abortion as a crime, and stated that she agrees with all of the Church's teachings. Lima is known to bring a copy of the Bible with her backstage before she goes onstage. She has also stated that, before she became a Victoria's Secret Angel, she had wanted to become a nun. Regarding her spirituality, Lima stated, "The church is in me — I always connect. If you're connected with the divine and always have pure intentions with everything you're doing, you're protected by the angels. I'm very spiritual. I believe in nature, I believe in energy, I believe in spirits."
Lima does charitable work helping with an orphanage, "Caminhos da Luz" (Paths of Light), located in Salvador. She helps with construction to expand the orphanage and buys clothes for poor children in Salvador, Bahia. In 2009, she appeared on Var mısın? Yok musun?, the Turkish version of Deal or No Deal, where her prize money went to a hospital in Istanbul for children fighting leukemia.
Lima was listed in the 2005 Forbes' edition of The World's Best-Paid Celebrities Under 25. She ranked ninety-nine in the 2005 and 2006 Forbes' edition of The Celebrity 100 lists. In 2012, she was listed in Forbes Celebrity 100 power list for earning more than 7 million between May 2011 and May 2012. In 2012, she ranked number eight in forbes' "The World's Most Powerful Latino Celebrities" list for earning more than 7 million dollars.
Lima was chosen to be a part of People magazine's 100 most beautiful people in the world list, sharing that space with the Angels, with whom she also received a star on the Hollywood "Walk of Fame" prior to the 2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. That same year, she ranked 7th on FHMs "100 Sexiest Women 2007" list.
Lima was also voted on Maxim's "Hot 100" 2007 at the No. 53 spot. She was voted No.1 as the Most Desirable Woman in 2005 by visitors of the men's lifestyle website AskMen.com and placed 4th in 2006 and 2007, 10th in 2008, and 19th in 2009. She received the award for "Hottest Girl on the Planet" in the 2007 Spike Guys' Choice Awards. Since November 2008, Models.com has featured her at number one on the list of the "Sexiest Models". In July 2011, she was ranked No. 4 in the website's "Money Girls" list. The website also lists her on "the Supers" list. The list, which has only 8 supermodels, is about supermodels that transcend the boundaries of the fashion industry and have public recognition in and out of fashion. In 2010, she was voted eighth in "FHM's Sexiest Women in the World". FHM ranked her at No. 6 in 2009, No. 21 in 2008 and No. 4 in 2007.
In 2010, Lima was ranked No. 46 on the 50 most popular women on the Web according to Google search results. A results from a market research study in 2011 about the UEFA Champions League released by Heineken, showed that 52% of men would rather watch their team lift the Champions League trophy than go on a date with Lima. McAfee ranked Lima as the 6th most "dangerous" celebrity in cyberspace in 2010. The ranking, relating to the use of the names of popular celebrities to lure people to websites that are laden with malicious software, ranked Lima number eight in 2011. In 2012, Complex ranked her 4th in the list of "The 100 Hottest Supermodels of All Time".
On October 6, 2015, it was announced that Adriana will have her own wax figure at the Madame Tussauds New York. She is the first Victoria's Secret Angel and the second Brazilian figure to join the Tussauds star lineup, after soccer star Pelé. Her wax figure was unveiled on 30 November 2015.
In March 2019, she was chosen as the Fashion Icon honoree at the Daily Front Row Awards.
In a 2011 interview with The Daily Telegraph, prior to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Lima said that for nine days before the show she drinks only protein shakes, and no liquids at all for the last 12 hours "so you dry out, sometimes you can lose up to eight pounds just from that." She also stated that for the last three weeks before the show, she works out twice a day. The interview prompted criticism from the media commentators. Shortly afterwards, Lima defended herself in an interview with E!. "I know it's very intense but ... I just have an athlete's mind and I appreciate doing this thing," she said. "It's not that I do crazy diets throughout the year. I just do it for this particular thing. After this show, I become normal again." The Adriana Lima diet became one of the top five most searched diets on the web in 2012.
|1996||Pista Dupla||TV series|
|2001||The Hire: The Follow||The Wife||Short film|
|2007||How I Met Your Mother||Herself||Episode: "The Yips"|
|2008||Ugly Betty||Herself||Episode: "Ugly Berry"|
|2013||The Crazy Ones||Herself||Episode: "Models Love Magic"|
|2002||Yesterday Is Gone (My Dear Kay)||Lenny Kravitz|
- English translated sources and Lima herself states she has "Indian" ancestry. The ambiguous meaning of the word "Indian" in English, has led some to believe that the Amerindian "Indian" ancestry originated from India, when in slang "Indian" is meant to refer to indigenous peoples of the Americas. In Portuguese, such ambiguity is nonexistent, since there are two words to convey the different meanings: índio for an American Indian (or Amerindian, including Native Brazilians); and indiano for people and things related to India.
- "Adriana Lima - Fashion Model". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved December 31, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. Retrieved December 31, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima Signs With Creative Artists Agency". WWD. August 7, 2019. Retrieved December 31, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima - Model".
- on YouTube
- "Adriana Lima - Victoria's Secret". Victoria's Secret. Archived from the original on January 17, 2019. Retrieved January 17, 2019.
- Talarico, Brittany (December 5, 2016). "7 Reasons Adriana Lima Is the Guardian Angel of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". People. Retrieved October 1, 2018.
- "The New Supers List". Models.com. Retrieved February 20, 2017.
- Solomon, Brian (June 14, 2012). "The World's Highest Paid Models". Forbes. Retrieved June 20, 2012.
- Robehmed, Natalie (August 30, 2016). "The World's Highest Paid Models 2016". Forbes. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- Berg, Jenny (June 13, 2017). "Adriana Lima's Birthday Serenade Will Give You Goosebumps". InStyle. Retrieved June 15, 2019.
- Tecidio, Luciana (May 25, 2007). "Adriana Lima descobre que o pai foi seu irmão em vida passada". EGO.Globo.com (in Portuguese).
- "A princesa da moda". ISTOÉ Gente (in Portuguese). August 18, 2003. Retrieved November 24, 2016.
- "25 things you may not know about Adriana Lima". MSN. May 14, 2015. Retrieved October 1, 2019.
- on YouTube
- Adriana Lima's profile – Vogue Magazine. Retrieved on 22 May 2020.
- "Adriana Lima". Vogue Italy. Archived from the original on November 2, 2015. Retrieved February 20, 2019.
- Leon, Sarah (October 11, 2012). "Adriana Lima's Style Evolution: From Brazilian Beauty Queen To Victoria's Secret Angel (PHOTOS)". HuffPost.
Although today she is one of the highest-paid models in the world, Lima got her start competing in beauty pageants in her native Brazil.
- "Adriana Lima: Model-Portrait". Elle Germany. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- Ngomsi, Vinciane (November 13, 2018). "Adriana Lima is hanging up her Victoria's Secret wings — here's a look back at her modeling career". Insider Inc.
- Blakeley, Kiri (July 16, 2007). "In Pictures: The World's Top-Earning Models". Forbes. Retrieved April 8, 2019.
- "MODELS.com's Top Sexiest Models - 5-1". Models.com. August 12, 2011. Retrieved September 26, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima's new title is "the world's most voluptuous virgin"". Vogue UK. March 16, 2006. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- "Forbes Top Fifteen Models". Telegraph. July 16, 2007.
- "Top 100 Celebrities 2006". Forbes.
- "In Pictures: The World's 15 Top-Earning Models". Forbes. April 30, 2008. Retrieved December 24, 2016.
- "Adriana Lima, Forbes Top Celebrities". Forbes. Retrieved May 21, 2007.
- "Nothing to Hide". Vanity Fair. Archived from the original on October 24, 2008.
- "Model Adriana Lima arrives to Liverpool Santa Fe to attend Fashion Fest 2008... 80077473". WireImage. February 29, 2008. Retrieved November 25, 2012.
- Misener, Jessica (December 15, 2011). "Adriana Lima Donna Karan Ads For Spring 2012: Are They Misguided?". HuffPost. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
- "First Looks: Artist Richard Phillips Talks Adriana Lima and Lindsay Lohan - The Cut". New York Magazine. September 11, 2012.
- "Pirelli Calendar 2013: Adriana Lima Pregnant, Models Not Nude For The First Time In Years [PHOTOS]". International Business Times. November 28, 2012. Retrieved July 28, 2016.
- "Desigual blog: Adriana Lima for Desigual in the 080 Barcelona Fashion". Blog.Desigual.com. Archived from the original on April 25, 2015. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- Le, Vanna (August 19, 2013). "The World's Highest Paid Models 2013". Forbes. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- Robehmed, Natalie (August 18, 2014). "The World's Highest-Paid Models Of 2014: Gisele, Doutzen And Adriana Steal The Show". Forbes. Retrieved August 26, 2014.
- Niven-Phillips, Lisa (June 19, 2014). "Adriana For Maybelline, Again". Vogue. Retrieved November 21, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima is the new face of Jason Wu". Independent.ie. June 25, 2014. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- "Adriana Lima & Karolina Kurkova Pose for IWC Watches Campaign by Peter Lindbergh". Fashion Gone Rogue. September 29, 2014. Retrieved April 18, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima Modeling Glasses For Vogue Eyewear". PopSugar.com. October 5, 2015. Retrieved August 20, 2017.
- Kosin, Julie (May 4, 2015). "Adriana Lima is the Face of Marc Jacobs' New Fragance and His Met Gala Date". Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved March 22, 2018.
- Sowray, Bibby (September 17, 2015). "Forbes World's Highest Paid Models list, all the latest styles". The Sunday Telegraph. Retrieved July 18, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima Is New Face of Calzedonia". FemaleFirst. April 11, 2016. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Minutaglio, Ross (July 19, 2016). "Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima Will Be Olympic Cultural Contributors: 'Sports Run in Our Blood!'". People. Retrieved January 28, 2017.
- "Brazilian supermodels Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima join NBC Olympics' coverage in Rio". NBC Sports Pressbox. July 19, 2016. Retrieved January 28, 2017.
- "Adriana Lima - Full-time model, part-time Capoeira martial arts practitioner". BudoDragon. November 25, 2020. Retrieved November 25, 2020.
- "ADRIANA LIMA TAKES A DIP IN SPORTMAX'S SPRING 2017 ADS". Fashion Gone Rogue. January 28, 2017. Retrieved June 17, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima is Puma's latest brand ambassador". Fashion Network. October 2, 2018. Retrieved April 18, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima Poses Around NYC in Schutz' Summer 2018 Campaign". Fashion Gone Rogue. May 21, 2018. Retrieved April 18, 2019.
- "Kendall Jenner Gets Luxe in Miu Miu Cruise 2019 Campaign". Fashion Gone Rogue. November 6, 2018. Retrieved April 18, 2019.
- "Chopard with Adriana Lima Spring 2019". Models.com. Retrieved April 18, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima PUMA x Maybelline Campaign". Fashion Gone Rogue. January 21, 2019. Retrieved April 18, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima Flaunts Her Legs in Schutz Resort '19 Campaign". Fashion Gone Rogue. March 15, 2019. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- "Mic drop! Watch Cardi B, Ozuna and Adriana Lima's $690 million Las Vegas launch". Hola!. March 28, 2019. Retrieved April 18, 2019.
- Cunningham, Erin (December 9, 2013). "Adriana Lima's 9 Favorite Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Looks (Photos)". The Daily Beast. Retrieved January 31, 2019.
- "Adriana Lima: Victoria's Secret's Angel and Her Style Evolution from 2001 to 2011 [PHOTOS]". International Business Times. December 2, 2011. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- "Adriana Lima walks the catwalk — two months after giving birth". Today.com. November 8, 2012.
- "Adriana Lima Wows at Victoria's Secret Show Two Months After Giving Birth". Fox News Latino. November 8, 2012. Archived from the original on November 12, 2012.
- "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2004: Angels Across America (Pictures)". Zimbio. May 20, 2011.
- "Adriana Lima's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Looks Through the Years". YaHoo!. December 5, 2016.
- Cox, Dean (April 5, 2004). "Dylan appearing in Victoria's Secret ad". USA Today. Retrieved September 19, 2007.
- "Victoria's Secret unveils 2008 'Fantasy Bra". National Jeweler. October 20, 2008. Archived from the original on January 14, 2010.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Watch Adriana Lima Show Off Victoria's Secret $2 Million Bra". People. February 10, 2010. Archived from the original on March 14, 2012.
- "Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bras (Yep, There are Two!) for 2014: Get the First Look and Exclusive Photos!". People. November 1, 2014.
- on YouTube
- "Adriana Lima & More Angels Work Up a Sweat in Victoria Sport". Fashion Rogue. November 6, 2016. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
- "This Is Officially the Most Valuable Victoria's Secret Angel". Who What Wear. January 2, 2017. Archived from the original on January 18, 2017. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- "Adriana Lima named most valuable Victoria's Secret Angel". Stuff.co.nz. January 6, 2017. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- Okwodu, Janelle (November 8, 2018). "See Adriana Lima's Emotional Final Walk for Victoria's Secret". Vogue. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- Mallenbaum, Carly (September 20, 2017). "Supermodel Adriana Lima takes us on the set of Lifetime's 'American Beauty Star'". USA Today. Retrieved September 24, 2017.
- "Ocean's 8: ALL of the Cameos You Missed". Screen Rant. June 9, 2018.
- "Close Super Bowl puts even more eyes on late-airing ads". USA Today. July 2, 2008.
- "Super Bowl ads: Super model Adriana Lima in demand". Los Angeles Times. February 3, 2012.
- "Model Adriana Lima Stars in Two Super Hot Super Bowl Commercials". The Hollywood Reporter. February 6, 2012.
- Cars.com (March 2, 2012). "Did Super Bowl XLVI Ads Impact Car Sales". The Washington Post. Retrieved July 7, 2012.
- "Obama needs a Brazilian supermodel". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved July 7, 2012.
- "2012 USA TODAY Facebook Super Bowl Ad Meter: Rate the ads". USA Today. February 5, 2012. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- "USA TODAY Facebook Super Bowl Ad Meter Scores". USA Today. February 8, 2012. Archived from the original on April 15, 2012.
- "Kia Motors USA to premiere Super Bowl ad in theaters". Los Angeles Times. January 20, 2012. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- Rishe, Patrick (April 18, 2012). "The Winners and Losers of Super Bowl Commercials in 2012". Forbes. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- Greenberg, Chris (February 6, 2012). "Adriana Lima Teleflora.Com Super Bowl Commercial: Sexy Ad Stirs Controversy (VIDEO)". HuffPost. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- Carter, Kelley (February 1, 2012). "Many Super Bowl commercials are out". ESPN. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- Edwards, Gavin (June 24, 2004). "Lenny Kravitz: The Star Is Born Again". Rolling Stone.
- on YouTube
- Odell, Amy (February 24, 2009). "Adriana Lima Got Married". New York Magazine.
- Wihlborg, Ulrica (February 23, 2009). "Supermodel Adriana Lima Elopes!". People.
- "Adrijana Lima želi državljanstvo Srbije". Radio-televizjia Srbije (in Serbian). May 27, 2009.
- "Adrijana Lima nikada nije uzela srpski pasoš!" [Adriana Lima Never Took Serbian Passport!]. Alo. May 8, 2014. Archived from the original on July 1, 2015. Retrieved April 1, 2015.
- "Adriana Lima Gives Birth to Daughter Sienna!". UsMagazine.com. September 12, 2012.
- Lee, Esther (May 2, 2014). "Adriana Lima Splits From Husband Marko Jaric After 5 Years of Marriage: Supermodel Announces Separation From Former NBA Player". Us Weekly. Retrieved August 13, 2018.
- Johnson, Richard (March 15, 2015). "Adriana Lima is divorced". Page Six. Retrieved September 26, 2019.
- Finn, Natalie (November 8, 2019). "Down to Earth: Inside Adriana Lima's World After She Retired Her Angel Wings". E!. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- "Supermodel Adriana Lima Finally Sells Midtown NYC Condo ... for Almost Half the Asking Price". Architectural Digest. November 7, 2018. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- DePaulo, Lisa (April 2006). "Adriana Lima: Our favorite ... virgin?". GQ. New York City.
- "Tom Cruise Proposes to Katie Holmes; Angelina Jolie's Personal Life Full of Drama; Picks and Pans of New Movies". Showbiz Tonight. June 17, 2005.
- "Adriana Lima wanted to be a nun". Fox News. February 27, 2017. Retrieved August 1, 2019.
- "Calendário Pirelli 2013 por Steve McCurry". Pirelli.com (in Portuguese). October 1, 2012.
- Adriana helping her charity. Superiorpics.com. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- "Var mısın yok musun'da Adriana rüzgarı". milliyet.com (in Portuguese). January 26, 2009.
- "BESIKTAS'LI ADRIANA LIMA WINS 75,000$ on Deal or No Deal". YouTube. January 26, 2009.
- "Forbes: The World's Best-Paid Celebrities Under 25". MSN. January 11, 2006. Archived from the original on January 25, 2009. Retrieved October 10, 2010.
- Lea Goldman & Kiri Blakely (June 15, 2006). "The Celebrity 100". Forbes.
- Elliott, Hannah. "On The Celebrity 100, Gisele Tops Kate". Retrieved July 28, 2016.
- "The World's Most Powerful Latino Celebraties". Forbes. May 25, 2012.
- "USA: Victoria's Secret"angels"honored with a star on the Hollywood walk of fame Video - Adriana Lima Videos". Starpulse.com. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- "No.7 Adriana Lima and No.6 Jessica Biel – 100 Sexiest Women 2007". FHM. Archived from the original on June 6, 2007.
- "AskMen.com - Press Releases". AskMen. January 31, 2008. Archived from the original on November 13, 2012. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- "Press Releases". AskMen.com. Archived from the original on November 13, 2012. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- Spike Guys' Choice Awards
- "No.1 Sexiest model". Models.com. Retrieved October 8, 2011.
- "Money Girls List". Models.com.
- "MODELS.com's The Supers". Models.com.
- "FHM Ranking - 100 Sexiest of 2009". FHM.com. Archived from the original on July 15, 2009.
- "Adriana Lima". Archived from the original on January 9, 2011.
- "50 Most Popular Women on the Web, Per Google Search Results". ABC News. May 6, 2010. April 15, 2010, COED Magavine.
- "Men Give Up Supermodels for Champions League Final". GlobeNewsWire. May 23, 2011.
- "Heidi Klum Named Most Dangerous Celebrity in Cyberspace". mcafee.com. September 15, 2011. Archived from the original on December 17, 2011.
- "The 100 Hottest Supermodels of All Time". Complex. November 15, 2012.
- "Wax figure of Adriana Lima added to Madame Tussauds New York". Yahoo. October 6, 2015.
- Okwodu, Janelle (November 30, 2015). "Adriana Lima Is the Most Famous Victoria's Secret Angel". Vogue. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- "Adriana Lima honoured at Daily Front Row Fashion Awards". Yahoo!. March 17, 2019.
- Whitworth, Melissa (November 7, 2011). "Victoria's Secret show: What does it take to be a Victoria's Secret Angel?". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved October 25, 2012.
- Fenner, Justin (November 11, 2011). "Anderson Cooper | Adriana Lima's Diet | The Ridiculist". Styleite. Retrieved December 25, 2012.
- Hammel, Sara (November 11, 2011). "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Adriana Lima Extreme Diet". People. Retrieved March 31, 2019.
- Sifferlin, Alexandra (December 12, 2012). "The Most Popular Diets Of 2012 (According To Google)". Time. Retrieved November 21, 2019.
Adriana Lima (nació el 12 de junio de 1981 en Salvador de Bahía, Brasil). Adriana es una modelo internacional de fotografía, pasarela, spots publicitarios y uno de los rostros de Victoria’s Secret. Adriana Lima es una de las integrantes del grupo de modelos brasileñas que entró al mundo de la moda a finales de los años 90, entre las que también están Gisele Bündchen, Ana Beatriz Barros, Fernanda Tavares, Ana Hickman, Isabeli Fontana, Alessandra Ambrosio. Con su 1,78 m. de altura y cabello castaño, Adriana Lima ascendió al estrellato desde una situación familiar modesta.
Adriana nació como hija única. Es hija de Maria da Graça Lima y Nelson Torres quien abandonó a la madre de Adriana cuando esta tenia solo 6 meses de edad. Lima fue descubierta a los 15 años de edad, cuando finalizó en primer lugar en el concurso de la agencia de modelos Ford Models, Supermodelo Brazil, al cual entró para acompañar a una amiga suya ya que esta no quería ir sola. Lima siguió en esta carrera, y llegó al segundo lugar en el mismo concurso en su edición internacional en 1996.
Poco después de haber finalizado su participación en Supermodelo Brazil, Adriana se mudó a la ciudad de Nueva York, y cambió de agencia, dejando Ford para firmar con la Agencia de Modelos Elite Model Management. En sus inicios, su carrera consistió principalmente en trabajos editoriales de moda (con apariciones en ediciones internacionales de las revistas Vogue y Marie Claire en 1997 y 1998) así como también desfiles de pasarelas (Christian Lacroix, Valentino, y otros). La primera gran oportunidad de Lima se presentó cuando apareció en un espectacular desfile de la marca Vassarette en Times Square. Su carrera en anuncios impresos continuó, y como muchos otros nombres famosos (Claudia Schiffer, Laetitia Casta, Eva Herzigová), Lima se convirtió en una chica GUESS? en su campaña del 2000.
Adriana se consolidó, realizando más trabajos impresos (Maybelline, Bebe, Mossimo, BCBG) y ocupando la portada y los editoriales de importantes revistas de moda (Harper’s Bazaar, Elle…)
En 2001, Adriana Lima participó en el cortometraje El BMW Film The Follow junto a los actores Mickey Rourke, Clive Owen, y Forest Whitaker.La película tuvo una duración de 8:47, Lima dejó en claro que la actuación no era su prioridad y que sólo lo hizo porque se trataba de un cortometraje.
Durante los años 2004 y 2005 fue imagen de la compañía italiana de telefonía Tim Turbo para la cual realizó varios comerciales interpretándose a sí misma.
Probablemente sea más conocida por su trabajo con Victoria’s Secret y su estatus de “ángel” de la marca (junto a Heidi Klum y Gisele). Lima pisó por primera vez la pasarela de Victoria’s Secret a los 17 años de edad en 2000 y fue encargada de abrir la pasarela en el 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, siendo la única modelo en abrir cuatro veces el desfile junto con Gisele Bündchen. En el año 2008 fue la encargada de portar el lujoso sostén, conocido como Fantasy Bra, que la prestigiosa marca de lencería crea cada año para su Fashion Show. Este año fue llamado Black Diamond Fantasy Miracle Bra, valorado en más de $5,000,000 de dolares, diseñado por Martin Katz. En 2010 fue escogida nuevamente para portar el costoso sostén, ahora fue el Bombshell Fantasy Bra, valorado en más de $2,000,000 de dolares, diseñado esta vez por Damiani.
Adriana está casada con el jugador de baloncesto Marko Jarić que actualmente juega en la LEGA italiana en el Montepaschi Siena, se casaron en secreto y por lo civil el 14 de febrero de 2009, el día de San Valentín, tras tres años de relación. Adriana Lima afirmó antes de casarse que llegaría virgen al matrimonio. Cuatro meses después de la boda, el representante de la modelo anunció en la revista People que Adriana estaba embarazada de tres meses, dando a luz el 16 de noviembre de 2009 a una niña llamada Valentina que adoptó la nacionalidad Serbia. Valentina nació a las 34 semanas de gestación, un peso de sólo 4,4 libras (2,0 kg), debido a que Lima sufre de la preeclampsia. El 20 de marzo de 2012, la pareja anunció que esperaba un segundo hijo.
Lima realiza trabajos humanitarios ayudando al orfanato “Caminhos da Luz” (Caminos de Luz), el cual se encuentra en su pueblo natal. Ayuda con la construcción para agrandar el orfanato y compra ropa a niños pobres en Salvador, Bahía. Ella apareció en Misin Var? Musún Yok?, la versión turca de Deal or No Deal, donde el dinero del premio fue a un hospital de Estambul para los niños que luchan contra la leucemia.