Anne Vyalitsyna YouTube Sexy VideosLos videos más sexy de Anne Vyalitsyna que puedes ver en YouTube.
Anna Sergeyevna "Anne" Vyalitsyna (Russian: А́нна Серге́евна Вьяли́цына; born 19 March 1986), also known as Anne V, is a Russian-American model best known for her 10-consecutive-year appearances (2005–2014) in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Early life and discovery
Vyalitsyna was born in the Russian city of Gorky (now Nizhny Novgorod). Both of her parents are physicians. Her father is a sports doctor for an association football team and her mother is a pediatrician. Vyalitsyna started her professional modeling career at the age of 15 after IMG Models scouted saw her in Saint Petersburg while looking for new faces for MTV's Fashionably Loud Europe. She entered the contest and moved to New York after winning a contest sponsored by IMG and MTV. She became an American citizen on 16 November 2013.
Within six months after winning the contest, Vyalitsyna worked for Anna Molinari, Chloé and Sportmax. She has appeared on the covers of Vogue, ELLE, and Glamour. She made her debut in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2005 and has appeared in it each year until 2014. She was the object/subject of Joanne Gair body painting works in the 2005 edition. Vyalitsyna has walked the runway for fashion houses such as Shiatzy Chen, Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Dolce and Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Miu Miu, Chloé, and Givenchy. She also walked in the 2008, 2010, and 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. She was featured in the Dylan George & Co. and Abbot+Main clothing campaign with Kellan Lutz in 2011.
She was signed with Women Model Management before moving to The Lions agency at the beginning of 2014.
On 19 March 2015, Vyalitsyna announced that she was pregnant with her first child by boyfriend Adam Cahan. They welcomed daughter Alaska on 25 June 2015, stating that this name was chosen because Alaska is "where the U.S. and Russia meet". On 5 June 2016, Vyalitsyna and Cahan got engaged.
|2013||A Good Day to Die Hard||—||Unconfirmed cameo|
|2014||The Face||Herself / Coach||Season 2|
|2010||Palm Trees & Power Lines||Herself||Episode: "Part 2"; cameo appearance|||
|2004||"Out Is Through" (Version 2)||Alanis Morissette|
|2010||"Misery" (Original and UK versions)||Maroon 5|
|2011||"Never Gonna Leave This Bed"|
- Peele, Anna (February 2014). "Anne V Is a Woman We Love". Esquire. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- "annevcentral.com". annevcentral.com. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "Anne V on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "SI Swimsuit Collection: Anne V". Time Inc. Archived from the original on 24 February 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-18.
- Kroll, Justin (31 May 2012). "Anne Vyalitsyna joins 'Die Hard' sequel". Variety.
- "5 Reasons Why Versace's All-Star Cast Was Irresistible". Vogue. Retrieved 2017-03-05.
- Clott, Sharon (October 2009). "Yigal Azrouël, Veronica Webb to Fashionably Run in Marathon". New York. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- Leon, Sarah (14 October 2011). "Adam Levine and Anne Vyalitsyna Naked on Cover of Vogue Russia (PHOTO)". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- Vyalitsyna, Anne (19 March 2015). "On this birthday I couldn't feel luckier, happier & more grateful. @Adamcahan & I couldn't be more excited for you!". Twitter. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Rachel McRady (2015-07-01). "Anne V Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Alaska With Boyfriend Adam Cahan". US Magazine. Retrieved 2015-09-12.
- "Model Anne V. Is Engaged to Adam Cahan: See Her Gorgeous (and Huge!) Diamond Ring". Yahoo!. 6 June 2016.
- "Palm Trees & Power Lines (Part 2 of 3)". Maroon 5.com. October 11, 2010. Retrieved January 23, 2020.
Anne Vyalitsyna ( ruso : Анна Вьялицына ) (nacida el 19 de marzo 1986, en Gorki , Rusia SFSR , Unión Soviética ), popularmente conocida como Anne V , es una modelo rusa. Como ha expresado, desde pequeña tuvo muy claro que quería dedicarse a la industria del modelaje: “He querido ser modelo desde que soy pequeña, cuando jugaba con mi muñeca Barbie” Vyalitsyna comenzó su carrera profesional a los 15 años luego de ganar una competencia de modelaje para el canal MTV. Más tarde, logró reconocimiento gracias a su trayectoría de siete años consecutivos de apariciones (2005-11) en la revista Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue . Actualmente, es representada por la agencia IMG y es uno de los ángeles de Victoria’s Secret. Anne ha protagonizado dos vídeos musicales para el reconocido grupo estadounidense Maroon 5, específicamente de las canciones Misery y Never gonna leave this bed. Fue novia del vocalista de Maroon 5, Adam Levine.