Audrina Cathleen Patridge (born May 9, 1985) is an American television personality, television presenter, actress, and model. In 2006, she rose to prominence after being cast in the reality television series The Hills, which chronicled the personal and professional lives of Patridge and friends Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, and Whitney Port. During its production, she was cast in positions with Quixote Studios and Epic Records.
Later that year, Patridge competed on the eleventh season of the American version of Dancing with the Stars, and finished in seventh place. In 2011, she was commissioned her own television series, Audrina, which documented the lives of her and her immediate family. Patridge entered the film industry with starring roles in the horror film Sorority Row (2009) and Direct-to-DVD film, Into the Blue 2: The Reef (2011). She was additionally featured as a supporting character in Honey 2 (2011) and Scary Movie 5 (2013), though her scenes were ultimately removed from the latter film. In 2014 and 2015, Patridge hosted NBC's late-night travel show 1st Look.
Life and career
1985–2005: Early life
Audrina Cathleen Patridge was born May 9, 1985, in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of Lynn (née Clelland) and Mark Patridge. She is of German, Belgian, Italian, Polish, and English ancestry, and has three younger siblings: Casey (born 1986), who is 14 months her junior, Mark (born 1988), and Samantha (born 1995). Patridge grew up in Yorba Linda, California.
2006–2010: The Hills and Dancing with the Stars
In 2006, MTV developed the reality television series The Hills as the spin-off of Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. It originally chronicled the lives of Lauren Conrad, who appeared on its predecessor, her housemate Heidi Montag, and friends Whitney Port and Patridge. During production of the first season, producers cast her in a position with Quixote Studios. The following season, Patridge was cast with Epic Records. Later in the season, Montag ended her friendship with Patridge, though the women later reconciled. After Montag moved in with Spencer Pratt, Patridge and Lo Bosworth later became roommates with Conrad. During the third season, Patridge resumed an on-again/off-again relationship with boyfriend Justin Brescia, who Bosworth jokingly nicknamed "Justin Bobby". Their turbulent relationship carried through each subsequent season.
On May 28, 2009, she confirmed during an interview on On Air with Ryan Seacrest that she was leaving The Hills to star in her own reality program documenting her life outside The Hills. Her final episode of the series was supposed to be on December 1, 2009. However, she later signed on for the series's sixth (and final) season while her new series, produced by Mark Burnett, set to air on MTV in mid-2010, was put on hold due to The Hills. Patridge appeared in more episodes of The Hills than any other cast member.
Patridge launched her Hollywood career appearing on the reality show The Hills and then landed a minor role in Into the Blue 2: The Reef. The movie was released straight-to-DVD on April 21, 2009. Patridge has made appearances on Mad TV and Do Not Disturb.
In March 2008, nude photos of Patridge were published online. "They were taken when I was just out of high school and beginning to model," Patridge has explained. "I was naïve, overly trusting of people, and inexperienced."
In August 2008, she was cast as Megan in Sorority Row; production was carried out from October 2008 to early 2009, and the film was released on September 11, 2009. In August 2008, Patridge purchased a house in Los Angeles' Hollywood Dell neighborhood. On February 22, 2009, Patridge's home was burgled by two members of the Bling Ring. She appeared in an ad for PETA, encouraging people to adopt rather than buy pets.
Patridge appeared in Carl's Jr. commercials during 2009, 2010, and 2012. She refuted rumors that she would play the part based on her former Hills co-star Lauren Conrad in the film version of L.A. Candy based on the book by Conrad.
During a live press conference on August 31, 2010, Patridge was confirmed to be a contestant on the eleventh season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Her professional partner was Tony Dovolani. Her first dance was the Cha-Cha-Cha and her second was the Quickstep. They were the sixth couple to be eliminated, finishing in seventh place.
|Week #||Dance/Song||Judges' score||Result|
|3||Waltz/"Let It Be Me"||8||9||9||Safe|
|4||Argentine Tango/"Somebody to Love"||8/8||8/7||8/7||Safe|
|6||Paso Doble/"Another One Bites the Dust"|
Rock 'n Roll/"La Grange"
2011–2018: Audrina and other endeavors
In October 2010, Patridge announced that she would star in Audrina, an upcoming VH1 reality series following her life after The Hills. The series premiered on April 17, 2011, with disappointing ratings, and it was canceled after only one season. She had a cameo role in the 2011 film Take Me Home Tonight.
In January 2011, she signed on to star in the YOBI.tv "Dream Maker" webseries. Following the end of her career in reality TV, Patridge continued to pursue acting, and was cast in a part in Scary Movie 5; however her scenes were cut from the finished film due to the scene being too risqué for the PG-13 movie.
2019: The Hills: New Beginnings
At the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards, MTV announced a reboot of The Hills entitled The Hills: New Beginnings, slated to premiere in 2019. Patridge was announced as part of the cast of the new series.
Patridge was dating Corey Bohan, a motorcycle rider and professional BMX dirt bike rider, since 2008, and on November 20, 2015, Bohan proposed after getting her parents' permission and she accepted. Patridge gave birth to daughter Kirra Max on June 24, 2016. The couple married on November 5, 2016. On September 20, 2017, Patridge filed for divorce from Bohan and filed a restraining order against him. On December 20, 2018, the divorce was finalized.
|2006–2010||The Hills||Herself||Main cast member (seasons 1–6); 102 episodes|
|2008||MADtv||Various||Season 14, "Episode 2"|
|2008||Do Not Disturb||Girl from The Hills||Episode: "Birdcage"|
|2009||Family Guy||Herself (voice)||Episode: "We Love You, Conrad"|
|2010||Dancing with the Stars||Herself/Contestant||Season 11; placed 7th/12|
|2011||Audrina||Herself||Narrator and main cast member|
|2011||Dream Maker||Tracy James||Main role; 13 episodes|
|2012||Celebrity Ghost Stories||Herself||1 Episode|
|2014–2015||1st Look||Herself/Host||20 episodes|
|2016||Hell's Kitchen||Herself/Restaurant Patron||Episode: "18 Chef's Compete"|
|2016||Cupcake Wars||Herself/Contestant||Episode: "Celebrity: Cheerleader Cupcakes"|
|2017||Celebrity Mom: Audrina Patridge||Herself||10 episodes|
|2019-present||The Hills: New Beginnings||Herself||Main cast member|
|2020||Celebrity Family Feud||Herself||Season 7, Episode 4|
|2009||Into the Blue 2: The Reef||Kelsey||Direct-to-video|
|2009||Sorority Row||Megan Blaire|
|2011||Honey 2||Hot Celebrity Judge|
|2013||Scary Movie 5||Christian Grey's Slave||Scenes removed from film|
- "Audrina Cathleen Patridge, Born 05/09/1985 in California". California Birth Index. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- "California Births, 1905 - 1995". Family Tree Legends. 2004–2005.
- Larsen, Peter (September 18, 2010). "O.C.'s Audrina Patridge talks about 'Dancing With The Stars' debut". The Orange County Register. Archived from the original on September 22, 2010. Retrieved September 22, 2010.
- "Hey Audrina. What's your background / ethnicity?". Audrina Patridge. Archived from the original on January 17, 2013.
- "VH1.com - Full Episodes". VH1.
- "Audrina | Cast Bios". VH1.com. Retrieved July 5, 2011.
- Virginia Heffernan (May 31, 2006). "'The Hills,' a Follow-Up to 'Laguna Beach,' Makes Its Premiere on MTV". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- "The Hills (Season 2) Ep. 212: Goodbye For Now". MTV. Viacom. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
- "The Hills (Season 3) Ep. 325: A New Roommate". MTV. Viacom. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
- "Audrina Partridge Interview". Tv.sky.com. June 24, 2011. Archived from the original on July 2, 2011. Retrieved July 5, 2011.
- "Audrina Patridge: 'I Was Naive' About Nude Photos". Us Weekly. March 19, 2008. Archived from the original on May 3, 2009.
- "Kristin Cavallari on Audrina's Nude Pics: 'Her Body's Bangin''". Us Weekly. March 21, 2008. Archived from the original on August 29, 2008.
- "'Hills' Star Audrina Patridge Robbed, Posts Surveillance Footage Online".
- Mark Dagostino, "Audrina Partidge Plays a PETA Angel", People, April 22, 2009.
- Hall, Katy (5 August 2009). "Audrina Partridge's Carl's Jr. Ad: Bikini Babe Sells Burgers digg". Huffington Post.
- "Audrina Patridge Interview - AskMen.com". uk.askmen.com. Archived from the original on May 21, 2011. Retrieved February 11, 2010.
- "Audrina Patridge at". Fhm.com. Archived from the original on July 10, 2011. Retrieved July 5, 2011.
- "Audrina Patridge News - Audrina Patridge Scores New Reality Series". Celebuzz. Retrieved July 5, 2011.
- Nede, Jethro (September 1, 2011). "VH1 Isn't Picking Up Audrina Patridge's Reality Series for Season 2". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "YOBI.tv Signs Audrina Patridge to Star in First YOBI.tv Web Series".
- "Audrina Patridge to Host NBC Travel Show '1st Look' (Exclusive)". Hollywood Reporter. September 30, 2013. Retrieved January 19, 2014.
- Corriston, Michele. "MTV Announces The Hills Reboot at the 2018 VMAs". People. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- Ramos, Dino-Ray. "'The Hills' Is Heading Back To MTV With 'New Beginnings'". Deadline. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- Nyren, Erin. "MTV Reboots 'The Hills' With Original Cast Members". Variety. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- "Audrina Patridge: "Yes," Corey Bohan Is the Love of My Life". US Magazine. July 10, 2013. Retrieved January 19, 2014.
- DOSTIS, MELANIE. "Audrina Patridge welcomes baby girl, named Kirra Max - NY Daily News".
- "Audrina Patridge on Instagram: "It's going to be weird not having a belly soon or feeling little kicks punches and hiccups allll the time, I'm so used to it now and am…"". Instagram.
- "Audrina Patridge Marries Corey Bohan in Romantic Hawaiian Ceremony". 6 November 2016.
- "Audrina Patridge Divorcing Corey Bohan". TMZ. September 21, 2017.
- Stone, Natalie (December 20, 2018). "Audrina Patridge and Estranged Husband Corey Bohan Finalize Divorce". People. Retrieved December 26, 2018.
| 1st Look host|
Audrina Cathleen Patridge (n. 9 de mayo de 1985)
Audrina Partridge creció en Yorba Linda, Orange County en California. Tuvo un romance con Shannon Leto, de la banda 30 Seconds to Mars, así como con Justin Bobby, otro miembro de The Hills. Actualmente sale con Ryan Cabrera, uno de los dueños de DCMA Collective.
En marzo de 2008, se filtraron por Internet imágenes donde aparece en topless, las fotografías fueron tomadas para una revista mientras cursaba el High School y comenzaba a modelar.
Después de mudarse a LA Audrina se trasladó a Hillside Villas y obtuvo un trabajo en Quixote Studios como recepcionista. En 2006, las estrellas de Laguna Beach, Lauren Conrad y Heidi Montag se mudaron para protagonizar su show The Hills. Audrina rápidamente hizó amistad con ambas y se integro como parte del show.
Después de 3 temporadas en The Hills, Patridge lanzó su carrera actoral y logró el papel de Kelsea en Into the Blue 2: The Reef, la secuela de Into The Blue de 2005 que tuvo por actriz principal a Jessica Alba. También tuvo un cameo en la comedia de situación de 2008, Do Not Disturb logrando otro papel junto a Rumer Willis en él remake de los 80’s House On Sorority Row, renombrada como Sorority Row. Tuvo una pequeña actuación en Not Another Teen Movie 2 y en The Silent Killer. Patridge ocupó cuatro páginas de la revista Maxim bajó el título “Queen of the Hills” (La Reina de The Hills).