Brooklyn Decker YouTube Sexy VideosLos videos más sexy de Brooklyn Decker que puedes ver en YouTube.
Brooklyn Danielle Decker (born April 12, 1987) is an American model and actress best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, including the cover of the 2010 issue. In addition to working for Victoria's Secret for the 2010 "Swim" collection, she has ventured into television with guest appearances on Chuck, Ugly Betty, The League, and Royal Pains. She made her feature film debut in Just Go with It (2011), and later starred in Battleship (2012) and What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012), and later became a series regular on Netflix's Grace and Frankie.
Decker was born in Kettering, Ohio, the daughter of Tessa (née Moore), a nurse, and Stephen Decker, a pacemaker salesman. She has a younger brother, Jordan. She and her family moved to Middletown, Ohio, then to Matthews, North Carolina, a suburb of Charlotte. She graduated from David W. Butler High School.
Decker was discovered in a Charlotte shopping mall as a teenager, and began her modeling career as the face of Mauri Simone, a prom dress maker. She won the 2003 Model of the Year award at the Connections Model and Talent Convention.
Decker has been featured in editorials in Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, FHM and Glamour and graced international covers of GQ, Esquire, Glamour and Flare. She has appeared in campaigns for The Gap, Intimissimi and Victoria's Secret and appeared in music videos for Jimmy Buffett and the band 3 Doors Down. She is also an avid North Carolina Tar Heels basketball and Carolina Panthers fan.
In 2005, within two months of moving to New York City, Decker auditioned for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, in which she first appeared in 2006. She was again featured in the 2007 edition, and hosted the 2007 behind-the-scenes television special. She returned for a third consecutive time in 2008. Decker was chosen cover girl for the 2010 edition, shot on location in the Maldives islands. In 2007, she had a recurring feature on the CNN/SI website called "She Says, Z Says," along with Paul Zimmerman, discussing NFL football games of the week. Decker appeared in the 2007 made-for-television Lipshitz Saves the World. She worked for a period in Australia. She joined the cast of Sports New York to discuss the 2010 NCAA basketball tournament. In 2008, Decker rang the New York Stock Exchange bell with other Sports Illustrated models.
Decker made a guest appearance on NBC's Chuck, where she played a model applying to be a "Buy More Girl." She made a guest appearance on USA Network's Royal Pains on July 30, 2009. Decker played swimsuit model Rachel, while Peter Jacobson played Alan, her nebbish husband.
On February 8, 2010, David Letterman announced on Late Show with David Letterman that Decker had been chosen as the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit covermodel. Calling her selection "the news of a lifetime," Decker admitted that her mother cried when she heard her daughter would grace the cover.
Decker served as a guest judge in the 5th cycle from Germany's Next Topmodel. She was reportedly considered for the lead female role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Decker won Esquire magazine's 2010 "Sexiest Woman Alive" bracket challenge.
In 2011, Decker was cast as the female lead, Samantha Shane, daughter of a naval officer who works as a physical therapist, in the film Battleship, which was based on the board game of the same name. The role allowed her to spend some time with the Wounded Warriors Project. She also traveled to medical hospitals in Pearl Harbor and San Antonio and worked with troops who came back injured from overseas. She was also part of the ensemble cast of the comedy What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012), based on the book of the same name. She played the wife of Dennis Quaid's character.
Decker began dating U.S. tennis player Andy Roddick in 2007 and became engaged in March 2008. The couple married on April 17, 2009, and live in Roddick's home town of Austin, Texas. The couple have a son born in September 2015 and a daughter born in November 2017.
|2006||The Devil Wears Prada||Paris Model||Uncredited|
|2009||Solitary Man||Woman Walking by Ben on the Bench|
|2011||Just Go with It||Palmer Dodge|
|2012||Battleship||Samantha "Sam" Shane|
|2012||What to Expect When You're Expecting||Skyler Cooper|
|2016||Casual Encounters||Laura Leonard|
|2018||Support the Girls||Kara|
|2007||Lipshitz Saves the World||Rebecca Fellini||Unsold TV pilot|
|2009||Chuck||Job Applicant||Episode: "Chuck Versus the Beefcake"|
|2009||Royal Pains||Rachel Ryder||Episode: "The Honeymoon's Over"|
|2009||Ugly Betty||Lexie||Episode: "The Wiener, the Bun and the Boob"|
|2010||Extreme Makeover: Home Edition||Herself||Episode: "The Johnson Family"|
|2010||Double Exposure||Herself / Supermodel||Episode: "No One's Keeping You Here"|
|2012||The League||Gina Gibiatti||Episodes: "Our Dinner with Andre", "12.12.12", "The Curse of Shiva"|
|2013||New Girl||Holly||Episode: "Cooler"|
|2013–14||Hollywood Game Night||Herself||Episodes: "Twas the Game Night Before Christmas", "He Said, She Said"|
|2014||Friends with Better Lives||Jules Talley||13 episodes|
|2015–present||Grace and Frankie||Mallory Hanson||Series regular; 79 episodes|
|2019||Celebrity Family Feud||Herself||Episode: "Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick vs. Bobby Bones and Tara Lipinski vs. Johnny Weir"|
|2019||Lip Sync Battle||Episode: "Brooklyn Decker vs. Andy Roddick"|
|2019||Match Game||Episode: "Michael Che/Kirstie Alley/Chris D'Elia/Sherri Shepherd/Mark Duplass/Brooklyn Decker"|
|2011||Teen Choice Award||Choice Movie Breakout: Female||Just Go with It||Won|
|2012||Razzie Award||Worst Screen Couple (shared with Adam Sandler and either Decker or Jennifer Aniston)||Nominated|
|2013||Razzie Award||Worst Supporting Actress||Battleship|
What to Expect When You're Expecting
|2019||Texas Film Awards||Rising Star Award||Herself||Won|
- "Brooklyn Decker profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved June 21, 2012.
- Copyright indicia in book V2, as cited in "V2". Heftig (in German). Bayreuth, Germany. December 9, 2010. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. Retrieved September 23, 2011.
© V2 – Russell James, Brooklyn Danielle Decker, published by teNeues
- Decker's mother Tessa Decker, cited in Kiesewetter, John (February 20, 2006). "SI model mystery solved". The Cincinnati Enquirer. Ohio. Archived from the original on July 15, 2012. Retrieved September 23, 2011.
Brook was born in Kettering — not Middletown, as SI says — in 1987. The Deckers lived in West Carrollton, and some with her parents in West Middletown, for about a year, then left town. 'Middletown is what she remembers,' mom says.Brook's dad, Stephen, is not a doctor. (SI said he "implants pacemakers.") He sells pacemakers, but doesn't install them. Mom is a nurse in Charlotte.
- "Dayton, Ohio, news and information". Middletown Journal. Ohio. Archived from the original on September 27, 2011. Retrieved September 23, 2011.
...her mother, Tessa Moore Decker
- Janes, Théoden (February 10, 2010). "Brooklyn Decker's biggest splash". The Charlotte Observer. Archived from the original on December 20, 2013. Retrieved October 24, 2011.
- Fogarty, Morgan (June 10, 2010). "Butler High School is a Hot Bed for Star Power". FoxCharlotte. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- "profile". Askmen.com. August 3, 1987. Archived from the original on February 16, 2011. Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- "2006 Swimsuit: Brooklyn Decker". SI.com. February 14, 2006. Retrieved January 13, 2007.
- "Brooklyn Decker". IMDb.
- "Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker get engaged". Showhype.com. Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- "profile". Nymag.com. Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- Mitovich, Matt (June 23, 2009). "Exclusive: House Doc and Swimsuit Model Feel the Pains". TV Guide Online. Retrieved June 24, 2009.
- Strzemien, Anya (February 9, 2010). "Brooklyn Decker SI Swimsuit Issue Cover PHOTO REVEALED". Huffington Post. Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- "Brooklyn Decker (Photos) Mom Cried Over SI Swimsuit Cover". National Ledger. February 10, 2010. Archived from the original on February 13, 2010. Retrieved February 10, 2010.
- Fleming, Mike (May 25, 2010). "Megan Fox's 'T3? Replacement Down To Three Candidates, One Front-Runner –". Deadline.com. Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- Brooklyn Decker Is Your 2010 Sexiest Woman Alive Archived December 30, 2010, at the Wayback Machine. Esquire magazine. Retrieved June 17, 2010.
- Evry, Max (January 5, 2011). "25 Breakout Stars to Watch for in 2011". Next Movie. Retrieved April 10, 2011.
- Ford, Rebecca (May 15, 2012). "Brooklyn Decker on Her Acting Career: 'I'm Still Studying to Get Better'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 27, 2012.
- "Dennis Quaid to star opposite Brooklyn Decker in new rom-com". Musicrooms.net. July 20, 2011. Archived from the original on April 6, 2012. Retrieved October 24, 2011.
- "The 100 Hottest Women of All-Time". Men's Health. 2011. Retrieved January 3, 2012.
- "The WAGS of the U.S. Open". Maxim magazine. September 2010. page 38
- Triggs, Charlotte (April 17, 2009). "Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker Tie the Knot". People. Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- "Brooklyn Decker Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband Andy Roddick". Us Weekly. October 4, 2015. Retrieved February 1, 2019.
- Lupo, Marc (January 3, 2018). "Brookly Decker Welcomes Second Child With Andy Roddick". US Weekly. Retrieved February 1, 2019.
- O'Brien, Klye (May 14, 2018). "Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker are enamored with lunchmeats in Dietz & Watson campaign". The Drum. Retrieved September 27, 2018.
Brooklyn Decker (n. 12 de abril de 1987, Kettering, Ohio, Estados Unidos), es una modelo estadounidense, mejor conocida por sus apariciones en el Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, incluyendo la portada de la edición 2010. Además de trabajar para Victoria’s Secret para la colección “Swim” 2010, ha incursionado en la televisión con apariciones como invitada en Chuck, Ugly Betty y Royal Pains. Está casada con el tenista estadounidense Andy Roddick.
Decker nació el 12 de abril de 1987 en Kettering, Ohio, en Estados Unidos. Ella y su familia se trasladaron a Middletown, Ohio, después a Charlotte, Carolina del Norte, donde fue descubierta en un centro comercial cuando era adolescente.
Decker comenzó su carrera de modelo como la cara de Mauri Simone, un popular fabricante de vestidos de fiesta. Ella ganó el Premio Modelo del Año 2003 en el Connections Model and Talent Convention.
Decker ha aparecido en las revistas Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, FHM y Glamour, y ha modelado para The Gap, Intimissimi y Victoria’s Secret. Ella ha aparecido en videos musicales de Jimmy Buffett y la banda 3 Doors Down.
En 2005, a los dos meses de mudarse a Nueva York, Decker audicionó para la revista Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, en la que apareció por primera vez en 2006. Ella apareció de nuevo en la edición de 2007 y en televisión en un especial de detrás de las cámaras. Regresó una tercera vez consecutiva en 2008. Decker fue elegida chica de la portada de la edición de 2010, registrada en las Islas Maldivas. En 2007, ella escribía en el sitio web CNN/SI llamado “Ella dice, Z dice,” junto con Paul Zimmerman, hablando de los partidos de fútbol americano de la semana de la National Football League (NFL). Decker apareció en el 2007 en televisión Lipshitz Salva el Mundo. Trabajó durante un período en Australia. Ella se unió al elenco de Sports de Nueva York para discutir el torneo de baloncesto de la National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) 2010. En 2008, Decker tocó la campana de la Bolsa de Valores con otros modelos de Sports Illustrated.
Decker está representada por Marilyn Agencia.
Decker hizo una aparición en Chuck en la NBC, donde interpretó a una modelo. Hizo una aparición en Royal Pains en USA Network el 30 de julio de 2009. Decker actúo como la modelo Swimsuit Rachel, mientras que Peter Jacobson actúo como su esposo Alan.
El 8 de febrero de 2010, David Letterman, anunció en el Late Show with David Letterman que Decker había sido elegida como portada de la Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue edición 2010. Llamó a su selección “la noticia de su vida”, admite Decker que su madre lloró cuando oyó que su hija iba a estar en la portada.
Decker sirvió como juez invitada en el quinto ciclo de Germany’s Next Topmodel.
Ella fue considerada, para el papel femenino en Transformers 3.
Decker ganó el premio Esquire 2010 a la “Mujer Viva más Sexy”.